The Merced Breakfast Lions Club supports the following Activities
and Service Projects within the Greater Merced Area
We provide Eye Exams, Glasses & Hearing Aids for those individuals who cannot qualify through normal channels.
Eye Examination/Glasses Forms located
Effective 9/2012, the Merced Breakfast Lions Club adopted the following
1. All referrals and applications for service will be submitted on the “Patient Financial Statement and Eye glass Examination Application form.
2. Eligibility will be based on financial need and ability to pay.
3. Services will be provided Primarily to those individuals under the age of 18. Eye service applications for adults will be considered on a funds available basis
4. Applicants must be a Merced Resident for a minimum of one year.
5. Applicants will pay a $25 co-pay to the provider of the eye examination. If no eye examination is needed, the $25 co-pay will be
payable to the provider of the frame and lenses.
Hearing Aid Forms are located
Local Contact: Lion Robert
Eye Surgery Forms are located
Eye Glass Collection Drop Off's
Drs. Matthew & Jeffery Lee OD 708 W. 20th St. Merced,
CA 95348 209-384-2333
Dr. David Baba OD 3178 Collins Dr. Merced, Ca 95348 209.383.1246
Dr. Paul Smith OD 840 W. Olive Merced, Ca 95348 209.384.2101
Save Mart – Olive & G, Just outside the South Door
(Note: Lions Clubs nationwide are responsible for recycling over 100,000 pairs of glasses per month into 3rd world countries.)